- The best way to Eventually Become a Medical Cannabis Patient in Florida
- You have to be a Florida Resident having a valid Florida I.D. as evidence of residency
- Patients must get documentation or valid medical records out of your primary care physician describing their investigation and bring these records along with one to your pot assessment appointment — *Learn the best way to request your medical records
- The qualifying patient should have already been diagnosed with a doctor as having a debilitating medical condition. Also, the individual has to be a patient of the ordering doctor for at least 3 months before the analysis — *Locate an accredited medical cannabis physician in Florida
- All patients will likely have to file together with the Department of Health, details will soon be supplied once the DOH has completely executed the Florida Medical Marijuana Program.
Other treatments needs to have tried as well as the order physician must ascertain the dangers of use are reasonable in regard to the advantages to the individual.